Introduction to Voice for Life
One of the RSCM’s three core educational programmes, Voice for Life exists to support and promote singing in churches, schools and other communities.
Voice for Life provides a range of training materials, repertoire, courses and training choirs that will enable you to encourage and develop a singing culture in your community; whether a church, school or in the wider community.
Please follow the links below to find out more:
- Voice for Life Training scheme - including revisions to resources in 2012
- Sign up here for Gold Dust - a quarterly choir resource full of training and repertoire ideas
- Voice for Life Bronze, Silver and Gold Singing Awards
- Voice for Life Songbooks
- Voice for Life Choral and Cathedral Courses
- Voice for Life Young Voices Festivals
- Voice for Life Choirs
- Buy Voice for Life resources