Autumn Course for Young People
Date: Tuesday 23 October – Thursday 25 October 2018
Venue: Ascot Priory, Berkshire, SL5 8RT
The Autumn Course provides three days of choral training for trebles, in the beautiful surroundings of Ascot Priory. The course is ideal for those working towards their next Voice for Life level, with opportunities to sing and learn new skills and repertoire with singers from around the country. Daily services will be sung in the chapel on-site, or in a local church, and there is also plenty of opportunity for recreation and time to explore the area. Accommodation, for those who choose to be residential, is in twin or single rooms, and a team of pastoral staff care for the children and young people.
Course code: 2018AYP
Age restriction: 8-15 (girls, and boys singing treble/alto)
£275 including full board accommodation, materials and resources
£235 ‘early bird’ fee available to RSCM Members only until 4 June 2018
Where two or more children attend from the same household the younger siblings will be charged £260 each.
£155 (includes lunch and dinner)
Booking closes 10 September 2018.
Bursaries are available for this course – you can download the 2018 bursary form here.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Don’t let cost prevent attendance – we can help.
Terms and Conditions apply to this course as follows:
• All fees are payable in pounds sterling.
• Fees are subject to change only in the event of circumstances beyond the control of the RSCM, including changes in taxation and exceptional surcharges imposed by suppliers.
• A deposit of 20% of the full fee is required on booking.
• Deposits are non-refundable (except in the event of the course being cancelled by the RSCM), and cover administration costs.
• The balance of the full fee is due 10 weeks before the start of all courses, except where stated otherwise. After these dates, the RSCM reserves the right to re-allocate any places for which the fee has not been paid in full. In the event of cancellation by the applicant:
– more than the stated number of weeks before the start of the course, amounts paid in advance, except for the deposit, will be refunded.
– less than the stated number of weeks before the start of the course a partial refund will be considered if the place can be re-allocated.
• In the case of cancellation by the RSCM, fees paid will be refunded in full.
• The RSCM cannot take responsibility for other costs incurred when the place is cancelled whether by the applicant or by the RSCM. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you take out your own travel insurance.
• The RSCM reserves the right at any stage to refuse an application without stating the reason.
• If a tutor or lecturer is absent, the RSCM will provide a suitable replacement.
• The RSCM reserves the right to alter other features of the course, including venues and facilities.
• You must notify the RSCM of any special access, mobility, medical or dietary requirements when you first book to attend if these will affect your ability to participate fully. The RSCM will endeavour to help where possible.
• All adults on residential courses with under 18s will need to comply with the RSCM’s Safeguarding policy and procedures.
• Any dependent adult student must be assisted by a full-time carer paying their own costs. The RSCM is unable to accept responsibility for the supervision of dependent adults in the care of students attending courses.
• Under 18s may, at the RSCM’s discretion, attend adult courses if accompanied by a parentally-designated adult guardian. Terms will vary according to circumstances, so please ask before booking.
• Pets are not allowed. It may be possible to accommodate assistance dogs if advised in advance.
Venue: Ascot Priory
Postcode: SL5 8RT
Start Date: Tuesday 23rd October 2018 00:00
End Date: Thursday 25th October 2018 00:00