Survival Kit! Organ Scholar’s Course 2018
Date: Wednesday 29 August – Friday 31 August 2018
Venue: Bristol Cathedral, College Green, BS1 5TJ
This course is designed especially for appointed Cathedral Organ Scholars for 2018/19.
We understand it can be a little daunting during the first few weeks in a new post. That’s why we designed Survival Kit! This three day course aims to provide organ scholars with a toolkit to help them through their first weeks in post and to orientate them for the year they are about to undertake. We provide tools, tips and training to help your organ scholars hit the organ loft with more confidence and less trepidation!
Course code: 2018OS
Age restriction: 18 years and over
Places available: Only 6 places available
Price: £250 includes 2 nights B&B.
Booking closes Wednesday 11 July.
Bursaries are available for this course – you can download the 2018 bursary form here.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Don’t let cost prevent attendance – we can help.
Terms and Conditions apply to this course as follows:
• All fees are payable in pounds sterling.
• Fees are subject to change only in the event of circumstances beyond the control of the RSCM, including changes in taxation and exceptional surcharges imposed by suppliers.
• A deposit of 20% of the full fee is required on booking.
• Deposits are non-refundable (except in the event of the course being cancelled by the RSCM), and cover administration costs.
• The balance of the full fee is due 10 weeks before the start of all courses, except where stated otherwise. After these dates, the RSCM reserves the right to re-allocate any places for which the fee has not been paid in full. In the event of cancellation by the applicant:
– more than the stated number of weeks before the start of the course, amounts paid in advance, except for the deposit, will be refunded.
– less than the stated number of weeks before the start of the course a partial refund will be considered if the place can be re-allocated.
• In the case of cancellation by the RSCM, fees paid will be refunded in full.
• The RSCM cannot take responsibility for other costs incurred when the place is cancelled whether by the applicant or by the RSCM. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you take out your own travel insurance.
• The RSCM reserves the right at any stage to refuse an application without stating the reason.
• If a tutor or lecturer is absent, the RSCM will provide a suitable replacement.
• The RSCM reserves the right to alter other features of the course, including venues and facilities.
• You must notify the RSCM of any special access, mobility, medical or dietary requirements when you first book to attend if these will affect your ability to participate fully. The RSCM will endeavour to help where possible.
• All adults on residential courses with under 18s will need to comply with the RSCM’s Safeguarding policy and procedures.
• Any dependent adult student must be assisted by a full-time carer paying their own costs. The RSCM is unable to accept responsibility for the supervision of dependent adults in the care of students attending courses.
• Under 18s may, at the RSCM’s discretion, attend adult courses if accompanied by a parentally-designated adult guardian. Terms will vary according to circumstances, so please ask before booking.
• Pets are not allowed. It may be possible to accommodate assistance dogs if advised in advance.
Venue: Bristol Cathedral
Postcode: BS1 5TJ
Start Date: Tuesday 28th August 2018 13:00
End Date: Friday 31st August 2018 17:00
Sorry but tickets are no longer available for this event.